FAST UNCONTESTED DIVORCE
FOR GUAM RESIDENTS
$300 Down Starts Your Uncontested Divorce
Total Cost from $750 plus filing fee
Done in 2 to 4 weeks
$300 Down Starts Your Uncontested Divorce when you start on line. Pay the balance when all papers or signed and ready for filing.
If you live in Guam you can obtain a divorce in 2 to 4 weeks for $800 plus the filing fees ($320). The divorce must be uncontested, that is, you and your spouse must agree to the divorce. Almost everything can be handled online and on the phone.
If you or you spouse are in Guam, you can obtain a fast inexpensive uncontested divorce here. It does not matter if you are a local, military or a transplant, Guam courts are open to you if you have been here for at least 7 days.
An uncontested divorce is where both parties agree upon all terms of the divorce and both are willing to sign all required documents. The couple will need to agree on such matters as the distribution of assets, debts, custody, and child support (if there are children) and spousal support.
10 things you should know about an uncontested divorce for people living on Guam:
1. $300 Down Starts Your Uncontested Divorce when you start on line. Pay the balance when all papers or signed and ready for filing.
2. Total fees start at $750, plus court filing fees. There may be additional charges if the divorce requires an unusually difficult property & custody agreement, such as where pension rights need to be divided. The additional charges are usually $200 to $300. We also offer SAME DAY SERVICE for an additional $100.
3. Court filing fees are $320. So the total cost for most uncontested divorces is $1070. You pay $300 when you begin and $770 when the papers are all signed and ready for filing.
4. If you are busy, almost everything can be handled on line and on the phone, You can do everything from the comfort of your own home.
5. Most divorces are completed in 2 to 4 weeks.
6. Only one spouse needs to be living in Guam.
7. In most cases, you will not need to go to Court. Your attorney will be there for you.
8. A Guam uncontested divorce can address all matters regarding child custody, child and spousal support and property distribution.
9. GUMATATOTAO & POLE IS GUAM'S PREMIER DIVORCE LAW FIRM - EXPERTS IN MILITARY AND NON MILITARY DIVORCES.
10. We make it easy to pay and accept all major credit cars, local checks, western union, PayPal, and of course, cash.
- Ron Moroni, Intake Specialist, Fast Guam Divorce
There may be additional charges if the divorce requires an unusually difficult property & custody agreement, such as where pension rights need to be divided. The additional charges are usually $200 to $300.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS FOR US BEFORE YOU FILL OUT THE FORM, SEND THEM TO US VIA WHATSAPP, VIBER, SKYPE OR TEXT MESSAGE (SMS) AT +1-671-482-7720, OR USE THE LINKS ON THIS PAGE. WE OFTEN RESPOND WITHIN A FEW MINUTES.