NEED A FAST CHEAP AMERICAN DIVORCE?
Guam 7-Day Residency Divorce
$300 Down Starts Your Divorce
Complete in 2 to 4 Weeks
A "Guam 7-Day Residency Divorce" is ideal for military stationed overseas, and married couples residing outside of Guam who wish to use the Guam Court system to obtain a divorce.
Under Guam law, if both spouses agree to be divorced on Guam, and one of the parties can come to Guam for 7 Days, the couple can obtain an inexpensive Divorce in 3 to 6 weeks.
Why get divorced in Guam?
For American civilian and military personnel living overseas, their host countries may not allow divorces, or the country's divorce procedures may be time-consuming, confusing, and/or expensive. For those couples residing within the United States, their state divorce laws may require lengthy waiting periods. Expats from any country, living in a country that is not their own, may find that they are ineligible to divorce in the country where they are living. A GUAM DIVORCE MAY BE THE RIGHT SOLUTION FOR ALL THESE SITUATIONS.
10 things you should know about a Guam 7 Day Residency Divorce
1. $300 Down Starts Your Uncontested Divorce. Pay the balance when you arrive in Guam and all papers are signed and ready for filing.
2. One of the Parties must come to Guam for 7 days.
3. A 7 Day residency Divorce is usually completed within 2 to 4 weeks after the visit to Guam.
4. The TOTAL COST for a 7 Day Divorce is $1320. (There may be additional charges if a complicated Marital Settlement Agreement is required.)
5. WE OFFER SAME DAY SERVICE - We can prepare and email your divorce papers to you for review on the same day that you make the down payment. ($100 extra).
6. Your divorce will be handled by a competent experienced Guam Attorney.
7. You will not need to go to court. The court hearing will be held after your 7 day stay is complete and our attorney will represent you at the hearing.
8. Gumataotao & Pole are experts in Military Divorce.
9. We make it easy to pay and accept all major credit cars, local checks, western union, paypal, and of course, cash.
10. A Guam 7 day residency divorce will be accepted and recognized in every U.S. State and jurisdiction and in almost every foreign country. Learn more about Guam's Unique Laws.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS FOR US BEFORE YOU FILL OUT OUR FORM, SEND THEM TO US VIA WHATSAPP, VIBER, SKYPE OR TEXT MESSAGE (SMS) AT +1-671-482-7720, OR USE THE LINKS ON THIS PAGE. WE OFTEN RESPOND WITHIN A FEW MINUTES.